COVID-19 Clinic Update
Due to the current government announcement, Our clinic has now implemented the following protocols:
1) Avoid attendance if you are unwell.
2) Please call the Clinic from your car upon arrival
3) We ask that only 1 adult accompany their pet into the clinic.
4) Mask wearing is mandatory whilst in the Clinic and you will need to check in via a QR code.
5) If you have a pet emergency during this time but are unwell, please call us to discuss the best way for us to ensure your pet receives the best care available
6) At this moment of time, we are only allowing double-vaccinated clients into the premises.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time as we try our best to care for your pets in a safe and thoughtful way.
We will continue to enforce strict infection control measures for all team members to ensure the safety of everyone.
Whilst your pets are not a known risk factor, public spaces are, which is why we are implementing these new protocols.
All the best, everyone and take care.